Sunday, July 17, 2011

What is the safest way to bring my XBOX 360 overseas?

Hi , in a couple of weeks , i will be traveling to Indonesia from the US and i wanted to make sure that my XBOX arrives to indonesia with me safe . How would you say that i do this ? I wanted to wrap it in bubble wrap but i fear that eventhough it will keep the exterior of my xbox safe from scratches , it will certainly not prevent the insides from moving when the airport baggage people throw my luggage carelessly just to get through the multitude of other bags .I could put it inside in the middle of my luggage around other clothes so it would decrease the shaking but i wouldnt have that much stuff in my luggage to be able to do this . I thought of buying the actual case online , putting my xbox in there and to also try to cover it up with a towel or two but i think that would do no good . what other suggestions do you guys have ?

No comments:

Post a Comment