Saturday, July 16, 2011

CPS stated the abuse against my son is "unfounded" because at the time of the interview between?

cps and my son, the bruiseS were gone. CPS came to interview my son 11 days after my son gave his recorded statement to the police who took pictures of the bruiseS as well. CPS has never even seen the police report yet!! My sons step mother has admitted to CPS that YES she does use a spoon on my son!! Dad even stated to our court mediator that YES, my wife DOES use the spoon. WHY IN THE HELL IS THIS ALLOWED........The court ordered that my son be allowed to continue to go to dads home and I am the one who needs to show PROOF of the abuse. The DA office has the report and I can NOT GET A COPY OF THE REPORT TO GIVE THE JUDGE!! Now we have an evidentiary hearing coming up. I have no police report, CPS says unfounded cuz the bruises were gone, im pro per and im going stir crazy. My son is now having to go back and forth between our homes and be with this women who is hitting my son. Oh, btw, this is the FOURTH INCIDENT of abuse from her against my son. WHY WHY WHY IS THIS HAPPENING? WHY IS THE COURT ALLOWING THIS??? WHAT DO I DO??????????

No comments:

Post a Comment