Friday, July 15, 2011

Had a dream about my dead grandma last night?

Last night I had a multitude of weird dreams which I have not had dream for sometime. They were kind of short and jumped from one to the other. Then the one with grammy came up, I was in a house and may have been talking about her to someone, then noise came from the kitchen and the lady said it was my grandma. I couldn't see her but new she was there like a spirit I believe pouring coffee then she walked into to the living room. Even though I couldn't see her I knew she was coming towards me and I felt scared and tried to hide she tickled my feet may have said something then was gone. It jumped from there to my boyfriend myself and our kids moving in together. I knew in the dream she was dead and believe I was scared because ghost scare me, I don't watch scary movies or anything that will make me have bad dreams. I do believe in angels etc. Even thought I was scared Gram's presence felt as she was calm. I woke up scared tired but scared it was hot in the house so I was sleeping uncovered. I grabbed the blankets and threw it over me afraid to keep my feet exposed. Come to think of it I think it may be 5 month today that she has be gone. Died from Cancer at 70 years old 2 days before Christmas. I miss her dearly what does this mean

No comments:

Post a Comment