Monday, July 18, 2011

If someone dressed up more for interview does it mean that person go the job?

Yesterday I had an interview scheduled it said come on business attire. I wore nice pants and long sleeve shirt with short heels on hair in a bun light make up on. I do not own suits and I just graduated from college. The other girl was in pants suit hair in a bun.She had one those leather-zip up folder.I had just a regular old folder. Both of us made it to second around of interviews. I personally think I did really well. The first interview her and I were interviewed together and than we separate for one on one interviews. Overall the interviews were close to hour in length together. I guess I more business-causal even though I was trying for business attire. Will the other girl get job because of pants suit and leather-back zipped up folder?

No comments:

Post a Comment