Saturday, July 16, 2011

How do you inquire about your job application if the store isn't currently hiring?

It feels like it's been 3 years that I've done all this job searching and I still have not gotten a job. I applied every chance I got and only got called for 4 interviews; one for Vector marketing, one for McDonalds, a clothing store called Choice and one for Target (which I missed because I was at a different city that time and was unable to reschedule it). I also went to another open interview for McDonalds, two open interviews at Ono Hawaiian BBQ and one at Hollister. I am still applying to places online. I have no work experience,volunteer experience nor did I do much during high school. I also don't have any reliable references who are outside my immediate family. I went to college for less than a year and hopefully will start again this year. I am 19 years old. How should I inquire about my job applications if most of the jobs I applied to are not currently hiring?

No comments:

Post a Comment